Please read this privacy statement carefully, as once you use the Red Box Surveys Limited web site you will be deemed to have read and accepted this statement.
What personal information is collected via the web site?
We will only collect personal information about you, given by you, when you complete a contact form requesting us to contact you. The personal information collected includes: your name, telephone number, home address and email address.
Any personal data relating to you gathered by us will be recorded and only be used in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
What happens to the information provided/collected?
We may use the information you provide to contact you, for product administration and for customer research. The information you provide through this web site may be used by Red Box Surveys Ltd to provide you with information, including by email and mobile telephone, about their and other companies’ products and services that may be of interest to you.
Where we use your personal information to tell you about other products and services we will give you the opportunity to inform us that you do not wish your details to be used in this way. Red Box Surveys Ltd may pass your details on to other carefully selected companies so that they can send you information, including by email and mobile telephone, about their products and services. We may also disclose information to the extent required by law, court order, as requested by other government law enforcement authority, or to enforce legal rights . Except as described above we will not pass your personal information to third parties without your consent.
The web server that hosts this site is not used to store personal information of any kind.
Any personal information that you do provide is stored on a separate and secure database server within Red Box Surveys firewall. There is no direct link between this database server and the internet and access is strictly limited to Red Box Surveys staff.
Third party sites
What information do we share?
There are times when we may required to share the information we learn from you with other parties. We do not sell or rent this information to others, but will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people in the following situations:-
Compliance with law
We will release personal information where we are required to do so by law or by any regulations and other rules (including professional and auditing requirements) to which we are subject.
Other than in the above situations you will receive notice from us when your personal information might go to third parties and you will have the opportunity to decide not to share that information. Safeguarding your personally identifiable information We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes, and we will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided.
We aim to meet high standards and our policies and procedures are, therefore, constantly under review. From time to time we may change our security and privacy policies. Accordingly we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current polices.
Updating and correcting information
You may correct your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com or by post. Please include your full name and address when you contact us as this helps us ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
How to Contact Us
Tel: 07540 418 428
Fax: 01270 527 503
Mail: Data Protection Officer
Red Box Surveys Limited
21 Market Square
The copyright of the material on this site is held by Red Box Surveys.
The following acts are not permitted:
Unattributed use of materials or plagiarism
Loading copies of the documents onto a website
Amending the documents in any way
Using these materials for commercial gain in any way
Data Protection Policy
- Red Box Surveys is committed to protecting the rights of individuals to privacy with regard to the processing of personal data
- It is necessary for Red Box Surveys to process personal data in the normal and proper conduct of business operations
- Such processing will be conducted fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- If you have a query regarding the accuracy of your personal data then your query will be dealt with fairly and impartially
General use of personal data
- Red Box Surveys holds data on: prospective, current and former clients; prospective, current and former staff; other business contacts; and other individuals interested in Red Box Surveys
- This personal data is held in a variety of formats, electronic and manual
- The processing of personal data is subject to the rules laid down under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal data will be used only for proper purposes that are considered by Red Box Surveys to be for your benefit
- For staff this will include (but not be restricted to) the conduct of normal business management and employment matters
- For other individuals this will include (but not be restricted to) the normal conduct of business relationships
- The protection of your personal data will be governed by the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Access to your data will be restricted to those personnel to whom it is necessary for proper purposes
- Red Box Surveys will not sell your personal data to third parties. Your personal data will only be transferred to third parties where this is for proper purposes related to business matters, for example where this is required by professional bodies or where it is necessary for the delivery of services by third parties to you
The principles of data protection
There are eight Data Protection principles set out under the Act. In summary they are that personal data should be:
- Obtained and processed fairly and lawfully
- Held and used only for specified purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only for as long as is necessary
- Processed according to the Act
- Held securely
- Held within the European Economic Area
Red Box Surveys is registered as a Data Controller under the Act and will adhere to these principles and the guidelines set out by the Information Commissioner.
- Red Box Surveys seeks to use your personal data only for the purposes of legitimate interests and, where practicable, with your consent
- For staff, it is a condition of employment that you consent to Red Box Surveys processing your personal data. By applying you signify your agreement
- For other individuals, Red Box Surveys may gather your data during the course of normal business activities. It will be used only for legitimate interests
- You have the right to know what personal data Red Box Surveys holds about you and for this to be correct. Procedures for the management of personal data are in place and enquiries may be made as set out below
- You are not entitled to see references provided by Red Box Surveys on your behalf
- You may be entitled to see references about you received by Red Box Surveys, although this will depend on whether it compromises the privacy of a third party
Sensitive personal data
- Sensitive personal data is defined under the Act to include such matters as personal beliefs and health. If Red Box Surveys holds Sensitive Personal Data about you then this will only be disclosed with your explicit consent or if required by law
Accessing your personal data
- You have the right to see the personal data that Red Box Surveys holds about you and for that data to be corrected if it is incorrect
- Minor requests about your personal data may be dealt with informally in the course of normal administration, at the sole discretion of Red Box Surveys.
- If you wish to make a formal request for access to your personal data then this should be made in writing to the Data Protection Officer. There is a fee of £10 which must be paid in advance
Formal enquiries may be made by contact our Data Protection Officer by any of the methods shown below:
Tel: 01270 527 524
Fax: 01270 527 503
Mail: Data Protection Officer
Red Box Surveys
21 Market Square