What is a CCTV Survey?
Using the latest technology we can provide a professional CCTV drainage survey of all the drains on your site, property or development. This helps in locating potential problems and giving a detailed condition survey. We provide a fast and effective CCTV inspection service of all types of pipes and drains using the latest equipment.
How does it work
Data from these CCTV surveys are provided to our clients in a clear and concise report. Our CCTV surveyors are experienced and qualified to Water Industry standards to ensure consistency and reliability of the information supplied to our customers.
Following a site visit from a fully qualified team member, you will be provided with a detailed report and video footage of the drainage system â€“ this can be delivered to you either online via secure download, DVD or CD-ROM. We can also add the drainage run details to a topographical or utilities survey.
All reports will make recommendations for any repair works needed and outline the estimated costs of the repairs.
Large diameter sewer & drain CCTV survey
Our contractors consistently invest in state of the art CCTV survey equipment. They operate colour CCTV systems that can work in pipe diameters from just 75mm up to major sewers 2000 mm in diameter.
Mobile CCTV equipment
When access is restricted or constrained by the building use, a range of portable CCTV equipment to enable regular and pan & tilt CCTV surveys can be used . This flexibility ensures you get the service you need.
Services we offer
- High pressure water jetting
- Condition CCTV survey
- Drain and sewer mapping
- Validation surveys
- Condition monitoring
All CCTV teams have a wealth of knowledge and are all suitably qualified so that all clients are assured of the quality and service they will receive. All staff hold CSCS cards as standard, as well as a number of other specialist certification depending on their roles.
Understanding our clientsâ€™ CCTV survey needs is important to our staff to make sure they receive the service they expect. By doing this we can make sure the client is getting the survey they require, on time and within the required budget.
Why choose us?
- Team of fully trained and experienced surveyors, using the latest technology to ensure high precision, reliable and cost effective surveys every time.
- Nationwide operation with satellite offices around the country, ensuring cost effective pricing and quick efficient services.
- Over 40 Years Surveying Experience
- Full Member of The Survey Association (TSA) – Leading industry body.
- Free no obligation quotations – we are always looking to start and build new relationships. We are happy to quote even if its for comparative purposes against existing suppliers.
- Professional and Friendly service – where the needs of the client will always come first
- Flexibility – We will always ensure the clients requirements are met in the time scales they require.
- Turnkey solution for all your survey needs.
Need a CCTV Drainage Survey?
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a topographical survey, please submit the form below.