The Premier Plus is an advanced search detailing existing utilities in and around your enquiry area and providing guidance on the utility constraints and possible costs.
We make enquiries to over 40 utility companies to obtain their asset maps. We review each response and add commentary detailing the potential constraints posed by the existing utility plant and the next steps necessary when working in the vicinity. We provide guidance on typical costs and timeframes to deal with the issues presented. The report is provided in PDF format via email or file transfer.
Prices start from £660**
• Available in a choice of 10 or 20 day turnaround times
• For the 10 day turnaround, there is a further issue of the entire report after 20 days with all received information included, ensuring this is kept together
• Executive summary for instant focus on key issues
• Constraints commentary by experts to help explore the issues raised by the asset maps
• Broad/typical cost information provided to enable high level budgeting and improved cost decision making
• Abbreviation key to assist with asset plan interpretation
• Issued as PDF via email or online file share system
*PAS 128:2014 “Specification for underground utility detection, verification and location”
**Price excludes VAT & cost of disbursements. For sites over 20 Hectares a bespoke quote applies.
Why do I need the Premier Plus report?
Premier Plus meets the search level required for PAS 128* Quality Level D (QL-D) and HSG47 compliance and has all the benefits of the standard Premier report i.e. Desktop utility search greatly reduces the chance of dangerous and expensive cable strikes or damage to other utility assets. A RAG rating enables the reader to quickly pinpoint utilities of concern.
In addition, the Premier Plus contains guidance that will assist you in decision-making regarding your enquiry area. Maybe you are planning a new housing development, considering alternative routes for new infrastructure works or deciding whether to purchase a plot of land – the Premier Plus will provide you with useful information that can assist your decision-making.
Who needs this report?
- Developers, Local Government and Housing Associations
- Highways, Transport, MEP Consultants and Engineers
- Demolition, Civil, Construction and Utility contractors
- Architects, Planners, Lawyers and CDM practitioners
- Surveyors and Borehole specialists
- Anyone requiring initial advice and detail on the existing utility plant in or around the enquiry area
Why choose Redbox?
Team of fully trained and experienced surveyors, using the latest technology to ensure high precision, reliable and cost effective surveys every time.
Nationwide operation with satellite offices around the country, ensuring cost effective pricing and quick efficient services.
Free no obligation quotations – we are always looking to start and build new relationships. We are happy to quote even if its for comparative purposes against existing suppliers.
Professional and friendly service – where the needs of the client will always come first
Flexibility – we will always ensure the clients requirements are met in the time scales they require.
Over 40 years surveying experience
Need a Utility Survey?
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a utility survey, please submit the form below.