The Premier is the PAS 128* Quality Level D (QL-D) and HSG47 compliant search providing existing utilities’ maps in and around your enquiry area.
We make enquiries to over 40 utility companies to obtain their asset maps and issue to you in PDF report format via email or file transfer.
Prices start from £240**
• Available in a variety of turnaround times: 24 hour, 5, 10 or 20 day reports are all available
• Abbreviation key to assist with asset map interpretation
• Issued as PDF via email or online file share system
• Optional searches for some communications companies
• For faster turnarounds, regular re-issues of the entire report until completion, ensuring all information is kept together
*PAS 128:2014 “Specification for underground utility detection, verification and location”
**Price excludes VAT & cost of disbursements. For sites over 20 Hectares a bespoke quote applies.
Why do I need the Premier report?
The Premier is the search level required for PAS 128* QL-D and HSG47 compliance. This is the first stage in a four part process for full utility discovery enabling you and your contractors to plan, design and work safely.
Desktop utility search greatly reduces the chance of dangerous and expensive cable strikes or damage to other utility assets. We classify the search responses received in terms of their proximity to the enquiry area using a red, amber and green system (RAG rating) enabling the reader to quickly pinpoint utilities of concern.
Who needs this report?
- Developers, Local Government and Housing Associations
- Highways, Transport, MEP Consultants and Engineers
- Demolition, Civil, Construction, Utility contractors
- Architects, Planners, Lawyers and CDM practitioners
- Surveyors and Borehole specialists
- Individuals looking to carry out works around utilities
- Anyone else involved in the planning, design, construction and safety industries who comes into contact with utility assets or is responsible for others doing so
Why choose Redbox?
Team of fully trained and experienced surveyors, using the latest technology to ensure high precision, reliable and cost effective surveys every time.
Nationwide operation with satellite offices around the country, ensuring cost effective pricing and quick efficient services.
Free no obligation quotations – we are always looking to start and build new relationships. We are happy to quote even if its for comparative purposes against existing suppliers.
Professional and friendly service – where the needs of the client will always come first
Flexibility – we will always ensure the clients requirements are met in the time scales they require.
Over 40 years surveying experience
Need a Utility Survey?
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a utility survey, please submit the form below.