The Prime is an entry-level search detailing key utilities in and around your enquiry area.
We make enquiries to the core utility companies (electric, local water & drainage, gas and Openreach (BT)), plus independent gas and electric companies (IGTs/IDNOs), and LinesearchbeforeUdig to obtain their asset maps and issue to you in PDF report format via email or file transfer.
Prices start from £150*
• Available in a variety of turnaround times: 24 hour, 5, 10 or 20 day reports are all available
• Abbreviation key to assist with asset map interpretation
• Issued as PDF via email or online file share system
* Price excludes VAT & cost of disbursements. For sites over 20 Hectares a bespoke quote applies.
Why do I need the Prime report?
This report is ideal for anyone making a local authority application for a vehicle crossover or a dropped kerb at their property. These applications require a set of utility records and our Prime search report meets this need.
Desktop utility search greatly reduces the chance of dangerous and expensive cable strikes or damage to other utility assets.
We classify the search responses received in terms of their proximity to the enquiry area using a red, amber and green system (RAG rating) which enables the reader to quickly pinpoint utilities of concern.
Who needs this report?
- For individuals who need a set of utility records for works such as new vehicle access or dropped kerbs to their property
- For developers who need a quick overview of potential problems before deciding to continue with due diligence in land acquisition
- For contractors looking to decide if it’s worth pursuing a tender opportunity
- For anyone looking for utility information at an entry-level cost
Why choose Redbox?
Team of fully trained and experienced surveyors, using the latest technology to ensure high precision, reliable and cost effective surveys every time.
Nationwide operation with satellite offices around the country, ensuring cost effective pricing and quick efficient services.
Free no obligation quotations – we are always looking to start and build new relationships. We are happy to quote even if its for comparative purposes against existing suppliers.
Professional and friendly service – where the needs of the client will always come first
Flexibility – we will always ensure the clients requirements are met in the time scales they require.
Over 40 years surveying experience
Need a Utility Survey?
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a utility survey, please submit the form below.